EO Cloud offering
Sentinel Hub at EO Cloud - OGC EO Interface Integration Service
Avoid the complexities of satellite data, projections, JP2 formats, resolutions and alike and simply configure Sentinel Hub services to fit your purpose:
- WMS/WMTS service - for visualization in desktop or web GIS tools; manual for integration is here
- WCS service - for inclusion in processing engines, where full resolution data is required
- WMS Configurator - configuration utility for services
- Statistical info service - time-series data of a specified area in machine-readable format
- Notification service - get informed when new data arrives
- Mosaic Generator - to easily download the needed data in GeoTiff or some other format
As a showcase on what kind of applications can be built on top of these services, check:
- Sentinel Playground - quick viewer through Sentinel-2 data (source code for this app available here)
- EO Browser - view, analyze and compare Sentinel-2, Sentinel-3, Landsat 5,7 and 8, Proba-V data (source code for this app available here)
- CropSat - variable map application for farmers in Denmark
By integrating Sentinel Hub services, you get immediate access to the following datasets:
- Sentinel-2 data (full global archive, in-sync with SciHub)
- Sentinel-3 data (OLCI, global archive, in-sync with SciHub)
- Landsat 5,7 and 8 (ESA Archive, wider Europe region, in-sync with ESA distribution channel)
- (soon) ENVISAT/MERIS (full global archive)
The European Space Agency has opened a call to provide free 100 accounts for R&D projects to this service, which can be accessed up to March 2018. Submit a short proposal requesting the OGC EO Interface Integration Service at https://earth.esa.int/aos/OSEO.
Terms and Conditions for use of the service under ESA funding:
- Only R&D is supported, no commercial activity is allowed.
- Request volume limit of up to 200.000 requests per month per individual account (in case of need for additional volume, contact us).
- Standard “Sentinel Hub Terms of Service” apply in addition to the above.