1. Go to https://canvas.acugis.com/
2. Sign up and login to Canvas.
3. Click on WMS Services in the left menu as shown below:
4. Click Add WMS Layer as shown below:
5. Enter the WMS Service information for Sentinal in the URL field
6. Go to Projects, and click the Add Project Button as show below:
7. In the Project you created above, click the Maps button as shown below:
8. Click the Add Map button as shown below:
9. In the left menu of the new map, expand the WMS layer you created in step 4 above. Toggle the desired layer(s). Below, we are adding the NDVI layer.
10. Define the Geometry Area
There are two method you can use to define a Geometry Area:
1. A data layer
2. Draw a Polygon or Rectange area
While there are some simple use-cases in which you might wish to draw an area, in most cases you will be using a data layer.
Below, we are using a data layer of the state of Rhode Island.
11. Click the settings icon on the NDVI Layer you created in Step 9 above. Select ‘Geometry’ from the menu as shown below:
12. Select the Geometry Area
a. For a data layer (such as we are using), select Custom as the Geometry Area
b. For a polygon you have created via the free-hand toolbar, select Polygon
13. Click Save and then click the Save button for your map.
14. Congratulations! Your map is now ready.