- Search for the location of your interest either by scrolling the map with mouse or enter location in the search field on the right side of your screen.
- Choose from which satellites you want to receive the data (checkboxes on the left side of your screen).
- Select maximum Cloud coverage percentage.
- Select time range by either typing the date or select the date from calendar.
- Choose predefined Theme or configure your own.
- Choose Layer from the dropdown menu (Color or NDVI with 1km or 100m spacial resolution).
- Select Date by either typing the date or select the date from calendar.
- Click button to import KML/KMZ file - to create area of interest. Area will be used for clipping when exporting an image.
- Explanation Tooltips of satelites .
- See tutorial for easier understanding .
3Next to the thumbnail of your location - image/tile information is shown:
- Sensing date -
- Sensing time -
- Cloud Coverage -
- Tile Crs -
- Mgrs Location -
Clicking on the icon you get access to raw data image from EO Cloud or SciHub. Clicking on the button next to the image thumbnail will open the Visualisation tab.
Clicking on icon you are able to pin the result/s, you would like to store for later.
The user can apply different pre-installed or custom spectral band combinations to visualise images:
- Custom Script - Select custom band combinations or write your own classification script for visualisation of images.
- True Color - Visual interpretation of land cover.
- False Color - Visual interpretation of vegetation.
- NDVI - Vegetation index.
- Moisture index
- SWIR - Shortwave-infrared index.
- NDWI - Normalized Difference Water Index.
- NDSI - Normalized Difference Snow Index.
User Configurations - Sentinel Hub users, when logged in, can apply one of their own configurations from Configuration Utility tool to fine-tune the visualization experience and to enable use of advanced functions such as multi-temporal processing, etc.
Using Linked Custom Scripts - Use custom scripts, which are stored elsewhere, either on Google drive, GitHub or in our Custom script repository. Paste the URL of the script into a text box in the advanced script editing panel and click Refresh.
Before downloading, you can now define area of interest (AOI) by clicking on the icon. Data will be clipped accordingly.
Prepare download – By enabling toggle button one can choose between various image formats, image resolutions and coordinate systems before downloading the image.
Download Image – Click Download Image button to start downloading image in GeoTiff, JP2 or KMZ format. Low-scale exports are possible as well if one wants to download GeoTiff of the whole Europe for example.
Download of Multiple Layers - In the Analytical panel you can now select multiple layers and download them all in a single zip file.
Upload Area of Interst - By clicking the “upload” button in the upper-right corner of the screen you are now able to import KML or KMZ file to create your area of interest. The area will be used in searching for imagery and clipping when exporting an image.
Download image and Timelapse tools now in toolbox on right edge.
Download image settings in basic or analytical mode.
Download image settings remembered after download.
- Zoom to the centre of the tile - By clicking on the icon.
- Pin layer for later comparison (your pins will be stored in application for future use) - By clicking on the icon.
- Toggle between Hide and Show Layer options - By clicking on the icon.
- Set different parameters such as atmospheric correction, contrast (gain) and luminance (gamma) by clicking icon.
- Change the date of the image directly in visualization tab, without going back to results panel. Type in or paste the date of the imagery in addition to selecting it from a calendar.
- Measure tool, area and distance .
- Legends in layers (on dropdown) and dowloaded image.
- Map overlays and description (downloading option).
4. My pins
In this section your favourite (pinned) images are listed. Clicking on the Compare button will compare pinned images in 2 modes:
- Opacity (Draw opacity slider left or right to fade between compared images)
- Split (Draw split slider left or right to set the boundary between compared images)
The visual comparison tool makes it possible to observe changes in the land from 1984 onward.
- Move pin -
- Rename pin -
- Zoom to location -
- Remove pin -
Contact us if you need more help.